- Install wall-to-wall cabinets: This will allow you to maximize storage space and make the most of the walls.
- Use open shelves: Open shelves can provide additional storage without taking up too much space.
- Install hanging cabinets: Hanging cabinets allow you to make use of the space that is normally wasted under the upper cabinets.
- Use furniture with built-in storage: For example, a kitchen island with drawers or a table with a compartment for storing things.
- Make use of the space above the refrigerator: Install shelves or cabinets above the refrigerator to make use of the space that is normally wasted.
- Choose compact appliances: If you are replacing appliances, opt for smaller and more compact models.
- Use drawers and cabinet doors to hang utensils: Hanging your utensils on the door or in the drawers of the cabinets will allow you to maximize space and have them easily accessible.
- Use a foldable table or work table: A foldable table or work table can provide additional work surface without taking up much space when not in use.
By following these tips, you can maximize the space in your small kitchen and have a functional and organized kitchen.