There are several types of microwaves that differ in their features and functionalities. Here is a description of some of the most common types of microwaves:
- Basic microwaves: These are the most basic and affordable microwaves. They are ideal for those who only need to quickly heat food and do not require additional features.
- Microwaves with grill: These microwaves have an integrated grill function, which allows them to roast, brown and toast food. They are a good option for those who want to cook food with a crispy texture.
- Convection microwaves: These microwaves combine microwave technology with convection technology to allow for uniform and rapid cooking. They are a good option for those who want to cook food with a texture similar to that of an oven.
- Combination microwaves: These microwaves combine the functions of microwaves, grill and convection in one device. They are a versatile option for those who want to cook a wide variety of foods.
- Smart microwaves: These microwaves are equipped with smart technology, such as the ability to connect to an app or the internet and be controlled by voice or a mobile device. They are a good option for those who want a more convenient and advanced cooking experience.